Greentouch carries solar energy to all life aspects while believing that Photovoltaic Energy is not a luxury but a necessity.
We deal with the world's leader manufacturer's of solar energy as solutions partners all over the world. The company therefore belongs to a strong community where professionalism and innovative solutions have always been highly considered. Moreover, Greentouch has been active in energy management while manufacturing cold room systems for the marketplace.
WHY SOLAR ENERGY?
Because electric is everywhere as long as sun rises.
Because it is both additional expence and maintenance-free.
Because it ensures sustainability of the advantages offered by mother nature and creates solution for climate control and absolutely helps in getting rid of expensive and non-ecological energy sources.
Producing energy is a costly, exterior dependent and non-ecological activity. Therefore, the target is to shift to natural energy resources use.
In the case of Greentouch Photovoltaic Energy Systems we obtain an energy production that is:
- High Quality
- Eco system friendly
PHOTOVOLTAIC PANELS HAVE:
- high performance
- Significant high yield in cloudy weather
- Long-term guaranty for big capacities
- Long lifespan
- Stable yields even at extreme temperatures.
- Corrosion resistance
PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY IS THE MOST ECONOMICAL WAY TO PRODUCE ELECTRICITY!
GREENTOUCH SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEMS ARE SCALABLE FROM SMALLEST CAPACITIES UP TO MEGA INDUSTRIAL TYPE!
Without any constraint, solar panels can be applied in unlimited range of installations, from 1-2KW up to 1 GW and higher capacities could be carried out according to needs and budgets.
SUN = THE ENERGY SOURCE!
The sun is an inexhaustible resource that provides cheap and clean energy. Solar Energy Systems are indeed an economical energy source because sun rays are for free !
Solar Energy Systems are used in residential, commercial and industrial fields, and to tell it concisely, in all the fields where life is involved.
WORLDWIDE SOLAR ENERGY INVESTMENTS INCREASED BY 61%
In terms of extent, solar energy is the biggest compared to the total of renewable sources of energy found on earth. Investment rate of solar energy systems compared to other renewable energy sources is the biggest and will reach the 25% by 2030.
- -Convert sun rays to electricity.
It represents an innovative solution that guarantees energy efficiency even in extreme weather conditions.
The technology is a semiconductor technology product obtained from crystal silicon cells.
Our partners patented developments are the significant milestones in lamination, since lamination is crucial for the modules performance yield.
PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES BASIC DATA
Number of cells: 60.
Cell Material: polycristaline Si
Front Cover: Solar Glass
Backside Film: Polymer
Frame Material: Aluminium
Cable Length: 1000 mm
Connector Type: Original MC4 or MC4 Compatible
Bypass Diodes: 3
Each panel produces a nominal value between 235 watt and 320 watt.
Manufactured and tested according to IEC standard 61215 and DIN 61730.
Continuous Research and Development plays a major role in opening up new opportunities in solar modules manufacturing. Our partners consider it a duty to be a pacemaker in this process. For this reason, the given data and measurements can be subject to change at short notice.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
- Longer lifetime: a conventional module lifetime is around 20 years. Our partners modules lifespan is up to 30 years.
- PID-free: therefore increased perfromance for the entire lifetime. The stress indexed degradation (Potential Induced Degradation, shortly PID) is one of the main causes for solar modules performance decrease. Ion discharges can occur (leakage) and flow in the direction of the frame or backsheet from the cells through the bedding. This leads to an electro-chemical degradation of the cell material which seriously impairs performance.
- Photovoltaic modules are heat-resistant and stand up to extreme weather conditions.
- High-yield-modules specifically produce more energy on cloudy days than those made by other manufacturers. Due to the higher level of silver content, our partners solar
- modules are more resistant and have a higher performance level than comparable modules.
- A special nano-coating enables even more efficient conversion from sunlight to electrical energy.
- Conventional modules only harvest a part of the light rays. The nano-coating our partners have developed bundles all rays available. Therefore the entire field of light can be harvested and used for energy generation.
- Solar modules captures sun light and work efficiently even in cloudy weather.
- They are unlike conventional ones because they are anti-corrosive. This means that thanks to glass, rear sheeting and also the aluminium framing, ammonia gases can hardly affect them.
HOT WEATHER MODULES
Our partners modules stand up to high temperature and desert conditions.
In hot areas the temperature in PV units quickly rises to 75°C and higher.
Our solar modules can resist to desert conditions without drop in performance over the whole lifetime. This can be extended beyond the usual 20 years.
Solar modules are limited to a maximum of 85°C (EVA based), whereas our modules maximum temperature goes beyond the standard. And to tell the truth, it does not get so hot even in the hottests deserts.
Our partners modules were subject to tough IEC/DIN tests including a UV-test, a temperature-cycling test, a humidity-freeze test and a damp-heat test carried out over a period of 4600 hours. Units were awarded top marks in all categories.
The values have been confirmed both by TÜV Deutschland (standards agency) and also the Institut National de l'Energie Solaire (INES).
PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES: SEVERAL FIELDS OF USE
Our modules could be used in all areas where life is involved: Private residences and buildings including houses, apartments and villas, commercial and industrial spaces like malls and factories, roads and highways, solar farms, and even on decks of sea vessels and many more application areas.
GREENTOUCH AND ITS PARTNERS CARRY OUT ON-GRID AND OFF-GRID TURNKEY PROJECTS IN ONE HAND AND DOES PROVIDE PRODUCTS SUPPLYING AS A SINGLE DISCIPLINE IN THE OTHER HAND.